Data and Program Evaluation Coordinator
Position Status: Part-time (20-25 hours/week)
Location: Communities In Schools of Chesterfield
Reports to: Executive Director
The work of Communities In Schools is grounded in an evidence-based and data-driven model. A successful candidate will analyze and interpret programmatic data to help CIS leadership and Site Coordinators monitor CIS case-managed student data, assess quality of and identify gaps in program delivery, quantify program impact, and and support data-driven fundraising.
● Support program evaluation for case-managed student program delivery : o Advise on appropriate output and outcome metrics
o Identify evaluation tools to collect data
o Examine subsets and the ROI of specific interventions
● Develop reports for analysis of effective alignment of interventions towards goals, including segmentation across groups.
● Create dashboards of quarterly student data to monitor progress and maintain accreditation.
● Evaluate open source and public data sets, qualitative research, and reports for relevance to CIS goals and fundraising opportunities.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in student data, as well as across the district and region for core CIS objectives.
● Support the development of data-driven collateral for organizational storytelling.
● Monitor compliance with accreditation standards for inputting program data.
● Complete data analysis to fulfill reporting requirements for grants.
The employee regularly works in an office environment, with the potential opportunity for hybrid work. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
Qualifications and Experience:
An ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy. Adept at queries, segmentation, report writing, and presenting findings. Expert level at Excel (or similar) and relational databases. Potential education backgrounds include: Public Administration, Public Health, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, or Data Analytics (or related field).
Please send a resume and cover letter to Ashley Hall at [email protected].